Feels mushy while towing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JS4024

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
actually my travel trailer has 4 wheel brakes and the brakes on my laramie are very strong so I have no problem slowing or stopping the whole rig. knock on wood..

Well I did consider the trailer brakes but to be fair and honest, I am “that guy” on here.... Sometimes what I say may be misconstrued. My point was that getting a bigger truck (2500) up front allows you a lot of wiggle room and the ability to even move up to a larger trailer. I know cost is a big issue with some, ride comfort for others, do dads like the big touch screens and seats that warm your butt and cool it too.... for me I buy a truck, don’t worry about mud on my boots or the dog hair from my lab. But.... I know I can pretty much tow what I will ever need to with it and feel extremely comfortable doing so. Like everyone else.... not to offend just my 2.5 cents worth.... have a good day!

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
you are right..my goal is to upgrade from my '19 laramie 1500 to a 2500 laramie gasser..now that they have the 8 speed trans, they are much more attractive to me in as much as it will have to be used as daily driver too. the gas ones are scarce right now except in tradesman trim but I hope to find one I like by the time we start camping season..