Fender flares for 2016 Rebel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
I try to find Fender Flares for my Rebel, Pocket style don't fit because the front bumper is different as on other models.
But yesterday somebody posted me an image on whitch is a best fit FF installed.
Ebay Germany, but they don't have it either, only the Bug deflector they announced.
So it exists and produced somewhere.
Anybody knows where to purchase this FFlares?
Maybe someone here has it on his Rebel too.
Thanks
My truck is exactly like this on the photo.

Attachments

• 1660f552-deab-4fd2-a10c-d6c369bad669.jpg
    1660f552-deab-4fd2-a10c-d6c369bad669.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 12
OP
OP
shagya

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
Thanks La Remie! Is this your Rebel on the Photo? MY?
According description Stewe White Parts vehicle fitment, fits only from MY 2018. But I contacted them to check for my 2016 too. Anyway, is 2016 and 2018 Rebel body different? I don't think... :rolleyes:

La Ramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No it's not my vehicle. I have 2013 Laramie.
2016 and 2018 should be the same. This fender flare was first offered on Mopar Rebel.
The difference between the Rebel and Laramie is the area under the headlight.
It wouldn't be an issue for me, since I'm planning to change the front bumper to either AEV or ADD Rebel style.

OP
OP
shagya

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
Based on my Rebel's VIN, Steve White Parts confirmed that this Flares fit to my truck too.
I'm going to order it over a german dealer whitch has connection to US and practice of custom completion etc. to Europe.
Yes the difference is as you decribed. My opinion, the RAM head is nicer on the front grill than the big RAM logo-letters. But I had no choice. Though the interiour is special of the Rebel. Black & winered leather - like the Indian Motorcycle's colours I actually own. Therefore my decision was easy. :)

Last edited: