Fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JONI GRACE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just bought a beautiful blacked out 2019 Ram big horn 1500. I absolutely love it. I want to get fender flares, not sure what kind to get. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Duane Pipes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just bought a beautiful blacked out 2019 Ram big horn 1500. I absolutely love it. I want to get fender flares, not sure what kind to get. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Did you get the oem fender flares? Can upload a pic or share the part number? All I could find:

1D13F63C-91AE-4974-B14F-0164CD984590.jpeg

Duane Pipes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ended up getting the oem fender flares. They look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where'd you order from? Are they already painted black? How much were they?

OP
OP
JONI GRACE

JONI GRACE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow .... for your information... I was looking for my receipt to tell u how much, but u can forget it now....

OP
OP
JONI GRACE

JONI GRACE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don’t remember cutting off any clips.. we used the existing hardware in the wheel wells to attach them

Canadian Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 SLT
Engine
6.4L HEMI
I don’t remember cutting off any clips.. we used the existing hardware in the wheel wells to attach them

Wonder if you ended up getting a complete add-on kit then instead of the actual factory ones that come with the higher trim trucks. I'm pretty sure they use clips that go into holes in the face of the fender.

ISellRams22

TxnRamTrvlr
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi there! I would be grateful if you could post where you got them and the approximate price thank you so much for the help!!:)

OP
OP
JONI GRACE

JONI GRACE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello!
I got them through a dodge dealership. So, OEM fenders. My boyfriend works for an auto shop, he got me a pretty great discount. My memory sucks, I wanna say around $300