FIA seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Different Drummer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
Friend of mine trades his RAM every three years. He had a pair of seat covers on his last truck that I commented on to him saying I liked them. When he traded the truck he gave me the seat covers. I washed them and they are in very good shape. Unfortunately even though we have the same front seat configuration they will not fit. Apparently sometime after 2017 the front seats in the 40 - 20- 40 configuration became smaller.
These seat covers are made in Winnipeg, Canada by a company called FIA. Before I drop the money for new ones that will fit my 2017 RAM I thought I would ask if anyone has first hand experience with seat covers from this company. I have seen recommendations for other brands on the forum but not FRIA. As I avoid buying products made in Chy-Na I thought I would consider these that are made in Canada. They are not inexpensive so I figured best to investigate before I make the leap.
Thanks folk,
DD

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Different Drummer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
mmmm, Anyone even heard of this company? How about the folks in Canada where they are made?

VOLKOV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
From what I was investigating, the company is FIA and not FRIA.
The page is https://gofia.com/

I hope I've helped.

Greetings

Andres
From Argentina

OP
OP
D

Different Drummer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
From what I was investigating, the company is FIA and not FRIA.
The page is https://gofia.com/

I hope I've helped.

Greetings

Andres
From Argentina
Yes Andres, FIA. I see my title is correct but somehow in the narrative "Fria" showed up. Perhaps a keystone error or maybe predictive spelling. At any rate I have fixed it. Thank you for your response.