Finally! Complete HID Headlight kits for the 2015 Ram Truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I am totally out of H11 Kits right now guys, if anybody is looking for an H11 Kit it will be 2-3 weeks before those will be ready for shipment.

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Nobodies going to do a testimonial on how they feel about these?

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Anybody willing to test out an HID high beam setup for the 2015 Ram's that doesn't require a relay harness?

After testing many alternatives on the low beams I am pretty convinced that there is no simple or known solution to making a simplified kit for the low beams. Also, based on feedback from several customers who have tried kits from other companies, ours have been the only thing that works reliably with the low beams.

However, I have not done enough testing with the high beams. We already have high beam kits, but would like to test out a plug and play setup with no relay harness. Any body who has a 2015+ Ram 1500, PM me if you'd be willing to test an HID high beam system.

Mauzz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
PM Sent

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Any black friday sales or xmas sales coming on these kits?

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I will be posting a new video soon highlighting some recent updates and enhancements we have made to our 2015 Ram HID systems. I've got happy customers in many parts of the world now and I am paying close attention to performance and reliability characteristics of these systems as time goes by. A recent addition of and LED fog light kit adds to our 2015 Ram compatible lineup. A coupe of other things in the works as well!

eagle11401

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ED 3.0
You mentioned on the site that you've dropped the Morimoto resistor packs and created your own. Was this before or after they went to the larger pack a month or so ago?

Do you have any pics of your resistor packs and do they still use the external heatsink?

Do you have a wiring kit solution for those of us going from the quads to the factory projector housings?

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Give me another week or so to get the video together which covers these things in detail. I was having a lot of issues with the original Morimoto HD resistors and canned them all together. They did recently make a design change with their HD resistors. I will be getting some more in soon for testing just to see what has changed. But there is no way we are going to change back to the Moriomoto resistors. Our new resistors are purpose build for this kind of continuous use application. They are 100W rated and have much higher capability to dissipate heat effectively due to the higher surface area and thin construction. The heat sinks are now larger too.

IMG_1006_1024x1024.jpg

Unofrtuantely at this time, no wiring kits for swapping the quads over to the projector housings.

AMCBimmer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Express
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are you still looking for testers? I want to do HIDs in my Rebel

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
No need for testers anymore. We've got 100's of kits out there now running strong! 2016 models too.

Cherryram15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just installed your 2015 ram compatibility harness on my truck. Having an issue with the lights shutting off after about 30 min. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Sent you a PM. We'll get it sorted out.

ViperRW49

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What is the fix for this? I installed the full kit with 35w ballasts and H11 bulbs in a 2015 Express Quad Cab yesterday. Today I noticed that about every 5 minutes the HIDs turn off and then come back on after 15 - 20 seconds.

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
For anybody who has this issue:

1) Double check the resistors to make sure both are getting warm with the headlights are on. If either of them are not getting power, it will cause this problem

2) Make sure the all of the systems ground wires have good, solid electrical connectivity. Painted bolts or bolt holes are will not work.

3) If you have any aftermarket HID or LED fog lights (other than our 2015+ specific systems) they must be removed. Aftermarket HID or LED fog lights do not work on the 2015+ Ram without the proper componets. The headlight and fog light circuits are interconnected and if any of the 4 bulb circuits is not setup correctly, it will cause this problem.