Finally lifting my white big horn Zone 6/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Algunz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Yes the day has finally arrived and I couldnt be more excited.

-Zone 6/5 lift

-Bilsteins set to 2.8

-Mickey Thompson AT 35s on my stock rims.. I saw other members do it without the spacers so I have my fingers crossed it works for my truck without rubbing.. god willing

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3254.jpg

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh my, congrats, good choice on picking the Zone lift.

You’ll need to invest in some steps

OP
OP
Algunz

Algunz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Oh my, congrats, good choice on picking the Zone lift.

You’ll need to invest in some steps

You were the one who convinced me to go zone over rough country lol, cant wait.

My wife is hounding me to get the steps. I personally like the look without the steps and I dont mind being a trooper climbing in, but her preference overrides mine unfortunately lol Im thinking of investing in the single steps so everyone wins:

Capture.png

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You were the one who convinced me to go zone over rough country lol, cant wait.

My wife is hounding me to get the steps. I personally like the look without the steps and I dont mind being a trooper climbing in, but her preference overrides mine unfortunately lol Im thinking of investing in the single steps so everyone wins:

It’s a good lift, you shouldn’t have any issues, your going to be very surprised at the altitude when you go to pick it up

Chief_6.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Your going to love it..... makes the truck look totally different in a better way. I was so glad when I finally did mine I just couldn’t stand the way the truck looked especially with that ugly nose dive Hahahaha congrats brotha

OP
OP
Algunz

Algunz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Your going to love it..... makes the truck look totally different in a better way. I was so glad when I finally did mine I just couldn’t stand the way the truck looked especially with that ugly nose dive Hahahaha congrats brotha

I cant wait bro.. saw yours in another thread and it looks fantastic, the way a truck should look. Hate how they give it the nose dive, I understand its to "level" it out for towing, but most people arent towing much with there 1500s.. at least im not lol... plus I rarely see lifted rams in my area its always silverados (yawn), so having the lifted ram will be turning more heads for sure!

OP
OP
Algunz

Algunz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
It’s a good lift, you shouldn’t have any issues, your going to be very surprised at the altitude when you go to pick it up

The great part is I already feel like I sit up high in it stock, so that extra 6-9 inches from the bils, lift and tires I'm hoping to experience some " vertical shock" lol

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The great part is I already feel like I sit up high in it stock, so that extra 6-9 inches from the bils, lift and tires I'm hoping to experience some " vertical shock" lol

your gonna roll up beside an F250 and look down on them...hows that lol

OP
OP
Algunz

Algunz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
your gonna roll up beside an F250 and look down on them...hows that lol

That sounds like the greatest feeling ever lmao! Hoping they complete it by this afternoon so I can post the after pics tonight, stay tuned.....

Reactions: JB1
OP
OP
Algunz

Algunz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Guys the pics don't do this justice, the truck looks huge now. Best drive home ever lol love how I tower over everyone and see over everything.

Zone kit rides so smooth, same as stock.. no differences what so ever.

I did notice I still have some nose dive so I asked the guy what the bils were set at. He told me he set them to "stock" because thats what they have to do with the zone lift... wasnt exactly sure what he meant and when I kept asking him for a numerical value (2.1, 2.8, etc) he didnt know what I meant...

not sure if anyone has ever heard of that before, but I dont mind that much because 1) I feel like if it were leveled completely I would feel like im "leaning back" in my truck and 2) Looks like its not messing with the geometry so I dont need to worry about new UCAs any time soon.

IMG_3275.jpg

IMG_3274_1.jpg

IMG_3277_1.jpg

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's bad ass! Although, I'd have to keep some steps of some sort for the fam to get in. Do you happen to have links to your purchases so I know what I'm looking for? Do you have Bills front and back? My truck is basically the exact same - sorry for so many questions :D

20180629_181314.jpg

OP
OP
Algunz

Algunz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
That's bad ass! Although, I'd have to keep some steps of some sort for the fam to get in. Do you happen to have links to your purchases so I know what I'm looking for? Do you have Bills front and back? My truck is basically the exact same - sorry for so many questions :D

Thank you bro!

That's a damn nice truck you got there.. good taste. The fiance is making me get steps for mine :)

Yes I got the kit and tires from custom offsets

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/b...ickey-thompson-baja-atz-p3-35x1250r20lt-tires

^^Tires

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/s...2017&make=Ram&model=1500&drive=4WD&engine=Gas

^^Lift Kit- Make sure to get the 5in rear option, unless you want it completely level then go with 3in but the higher the better IMO

https://www.amazon.com/Bilstein-24-187367-Front-Shock-Dodge/dp/B004WO15F4

^^Bils, I only purchased for the front, I dont need rear shocks as I just use this for my commute to work lol

I'm telling you the pics dont even do it justice, the truck is HUGE in person..

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great glad you like it, by stock setting he meant 0.00" lift. I bet if you bought the zone UCA's he would have adjusted them up, my installer was the same way but I wanted the zone arms anyway

jakefromstatefarm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you bro!

That's a damn nice truck you got there.. good taste. The fiance is making me get steps for mine :)

Yes I got the kit and tires from custom offsets

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/b...ickey-thompson-baja-atz-p3-35x1250r20lt-tires

^^Tires

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/s...2017&make=Ram&model=1500&drive=4WD&engine=Gas

^^Lift Kit- Make sure to get the 5in rear option, unless you want it completely level then go with 3in but the higher the better IMO

https://www.amazon.com/Bilstein-24-187367-Front-Shock-Dodge/dp/B004WO15F4

^^Bils, I only purchased for the front, I dont need rear shocks as I just use this for my commute to work lol

I'm telling you the pics dont even do it justice, the truck is HUGE in person..

So if I want my truck to sit level go with the 3” springs if I want the rear to sit higher go with 5” springs?