Flashlogic FLRSCH4 issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctwalton15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright, I know this forum is not for this topic but its too late to call support at this current time so I was wondering if anyone has had the same issues or someone had a solution.

I was gifted a flashlogic remote start for my 2009 ram 1500. The kit is a FLRSCH4. Was told it was purchased off of ebay. Alrighty, so i plug it into my ignition harness and into the win module (I believe). As soon as I plug it in, it flashes red at all times never anything else. It didn't come with programming instructions so I had to look it up on their website. Followed all of the steps and there is also a module reprogram, unplug all but the 20 pin, then remove the 20 pin, hold reset button while plugging in the 20 pin but just still flashes red and no change. Did some looking and some people say the module needs to be re programmed, how does that work. Again just seeing if anyone has had similar issues or solutions please and thank you.

OP
OP
ctwalton15

ctwalton15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, I found the answers to my problem. I only post here to let people know I’ve “solved” the issue.

Like I said above, I was gifted this for Christmas. Most of the sellers that I’ve seen require vehicle information so they can flash these modules (typically free from what I see) before they ship them to you so they will work with whatever vehicle you are putting it on. Now again I was gifted it and the person who ordered it didn’t give the seller any vehicle information so they sent it unflashed after reading reviews people leave on eBay, Amazon etc. Apparently after relaying that information to the seller on Amazon they are going to try and update it remotely from a computer we have. But I keep telling who gifted it to me, we don’t have the adapter to even connect it to the computer but they insist… So it would most likely have to get sent back. At least the seller gave us the option which I am grateful for. A whole rigamarole with this thing but I’ve seen these work and do pretty well from the reviews on multiple sources.