Flashlogic remote start stopped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerzey111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi guys, my battery drained completely and after jumping it, remote start doesn't work anymore. Do any of you know what to do ? Can I do anything or does it need to be taken out and reprogrammed again using my pc? I hope it does not as it was pain in the ass and I'm not sure where the cable is.

Flashlogic ch10

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a CH7 and this worked for mine after I disconnected the battery for an extended amount of time. I didn't pull the lower panel off to see the green light....I just gave it a few seconds. This also worked for a friends 2014 Ram with a Flashlogic remote start too.

upload_2021-2-19_17-48-42.png

betty boo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hi same problem battery dead got a new battery now i haft to reflash my ch6 for my ram 1500 2017...does any one have a e mail and password for flashlogic site as i live in holland and i carnt just walk in to any shop and ask can u do this here for me my name is ...betty