Flatbed Tray lost in a California Port somewhere... :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendo1685

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4 L V8
Just as the title says above! I ordered a PCOR 4x4 Tray from Exploration Outfitters in Durant OK back in March with an estimated arrival date of November 2022. It went into production in July and shipped from Australia sometime later. Supposedly it arrived at a port (not sure which one, Exploration is challenging to get an answer from) and now it's been stuck in limbo.

Has anyone had this experience? I have a Four Wheel Camper on order, arriving at the end of February / Early March. The flatbed needs to be installed before that. In Oklahoma (I'm in Colorado). So I'm running out of time. Is there anything I can do if I eventually get the tracking number and port that it's stuck in. Has anyone had (a bad) experience like this with a big shipment over seas?

Thanks!
Ryan

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Is it shipping directly to you or the company you purchased from? If it's the company, there will be nothing you can do as it is addressed to them and they would need to work it from their end.

OP
OP
H

Hendo1685

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4 L V8
That's what I'm worried about. They're not being very responsive. Thank-you for your input :)

dstock

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's what I'm worried about. They're not being very responsive. Thank-you for your input :)
A friend of mine has had horrible customer service from Exploration Outfitters, I am pretty sure Patriot Trailers dropped them as a dealer. Sorry but I think you are in for a disappointing experience.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Chances are good or bad, that it will be coming into Port of Long Beach California.

The bad news, is that during Covid, some Administrator, either at the Ports or even at a government level, was caught off guard & forgot that the world keeps rotating & a disease is not going to stop it.

There are products that were made maybe 2 years ago in China, that are still in warehouses in China.
There have been no Sea Going Cargo Containers sitting around over in China, they are still in Long Beach, sitting empty.

Some one decided that Ships needed to be unloaded & sent out of the Port, only they forgot, to load those Ships with empty containers

1703568062888.png

Last edited:

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Chances are good or bad, that it will be coming into Port of Long Beach California.

The bad news, is that during Covid, some Administrator, either at the Ports or even at a government level, was caught off guard & forgot that the world keeps rotating & a disease is not going to stop it.

There are products that were made maybe 2 years ago in China, that are still in warehouses in China.
There have been no Sea Going Cargo Containers sitting around over in China, they are still in Long Beach, sitting empty.

Some one decided that Ships needed to be unloaded & sent out of the Port, only they forgot, to load those Ships with empty containers
Idiocracy at its finest.