Flip flopping new Warlock/Rebel.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GlennRH

Military
Reaction score
Still undecided. Don't tow and off road dreams are by the wayside. I like the looks of both and won't be doing anything till late spring at the earliest. Just wondering if anyone has heard of any changes at all to 2023 Warlocks. I've searched and only running into some places that claim they have some on the way. Who knows if it's a misprint. The Ram site has the '23 Rebels and I believe the new 1500 but nothing yet on Warlock.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Still undecided. Don't tow and off road dreams are by the wayside. I like the looks of both and won't be doing anything till late spring at the earliest. Just wondering if anyone has heard of any changes at all to 2023 Warlocks. I've searched and only running into some places that claim they have some on the way. Who knows if it's a misprint. The Ram site has the '23 Rebels and I believe the new 1500 but nothing yet on Warlock.

Warlock is a "Classic", aka a 4th gen. Substantial differences between the 5th gen trucks and 4th gen trucks in general, and the Warlock vs Rebel are no exception. So far there is no 2023 Classic for "build and price", but it's unlikely there will be any significant changes to the line.

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
4x4 Warlock with 3.92s and LSD would put you somewhere in between.