Floor Jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Harbor Freight has a sale on their 6-ton stands. With that in mind, I now have 4 of them in my shop! :) And four 2-ton stands that have been kicking around for years now. I have been using my Hi-Lift for years but am going to buy one of the HF 3-ton jacks. The Hi-Lift works but I have to jack up one corner, stick a stand under the axle, move to the other corner and repeat. No, I do NOT get under the truck while it's on the Hi-Lift!

HM_SanDiego

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Hydro/Laser Blue CC Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
View attachment 161405 The missus, who is a Safety Engineer decided that she didnt like seeing me MacGuyver’in **** in the garage. So 2 xmas ago I found this and 4 HF 6-ton stands under the tree. Very proud of her, she did well.
The jack itself is awesome. Couldnt recommend it higher, it came from Costco.

Another vote for this bad boy - bought at Costco last year - $99.00 + tax and free shipping from the website - but it seems that this jack is not available online at Costco.com right now, so you might need to check your local Costco - fantastic jack for half the cost of a comparable jack.

ReefRaider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got the low profile high lift from HF 2 1/2 ton so only picks up one corner of truck at a time.
The Jack stands are snap on had those for decades now. Need the low profile for cars. This was tire rotation and clean wheels.
VjH3QJ.jpg

Last edited:

thebigcahuna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Will the HF 3 ton Daytona 20" or 24" have a high enough reach with a 6" lift? Or will I need a block either way? Trying to decide which floor jack to go with..