Floor Mat Part Number Requested...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tigerbaby19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Howdy. I recently purchased a used 2020 Ram Warlock quad cab with a 6'4" bed. I have tried TWICE to purchase both front and rear seat floor mats from WeatherTech and TWICE they sent me the wrong parts. I even supplied them with a VIN number.

So, if any of you out there have a 2020 Warlock quad cab and you like for floor mats, please share the brand and part numbers please!

Many thanks!

Flagler Beach, Florida

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Howdy. I recently purchased a used 2020 Ram Warlock quad cab with a 6'4" bed. I have tried TWICE to purchase both front and rear seat floor mats from WeatherTech and TWICE they sent me the wrong parts. I even supplied them with a VIN number.

So, if any of you out there have a 2020 Warlock quad cab and you like for floor mats, please share the brand and part numbers please!

Many thanks!

Flagler Beach, Florida

Hi Tigerbaby19

I have a '21 Warlock QC and used the following;

464651 & 462162 grey (I added this if you're using a phone and can't see the numbers below).
444651 & 442162 black
I used grey in the front, black shows the winter salt too much for my liking.
Black in the rear, because I rarely have a passenger back there. :cool:

0107 Weathertech Grey.jpg

And welcome.gif to Ram Forum.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tigerbaby19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi Tigerbaby19

I have a '21 Warlock QC and used the following;

464651 & 462162 grey (I added this if you're using a phone and can't see the numbers below).
444651 & 442162 black
I used grey in the front, black shows the winter salt too much for my liking.
Grey in the rear, because I rarely have a passenger back there. :cool:

View attachment 512349

And View attachment 512350 to Ram Forum.
Many, many thanks! Looking forward to learning a lot from you all.

T

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Do yourself a big favour and order the OEM Mopar front and rear floor mats. I had Weathertec and factory for my 2021 2500, I sent the Weathertec back, the OEMs are a MUCH better made mat, not slippery, easier to clean and way easier to take in and out.

I have Weathertec in a Lexus, no factory mat option and in the Jeep. The 2020 Jeep is getting factory mats next month when they come in. The newer WT mats also seam to be thinner and even more slippery than the older ones I had.

Last edited:

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do yourself a big favour and order the OEM Mopar front and rear floor mats. I had Weathertec and factory for my 2021 2500, I sent the Weathertec back, the OEMs are a MUCH better made matt, not slippery, easier to clean and way easier to take in and out.
I'm happy with my Husky X Act floor mats in the Ram and Durango. Fit/protect well and softer not slick rubber.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The WeatherTech mats I bought in 2008 for my Tundra, did seem to be a bit thicker but I have no problems with those I bought for my Ram in January '22.

My primary interest with mats is collecting snow and dirt and not leaking juice into the carpet, these work well for me so far.

When I wear construction boots, I do find them a bit slippy but not bad with other footwear.
I like having the ability to easily & quickly move my feet and prefer to not have sticky mats. :cool:
I also use cruise for 90%+ of my driving and keep my feet parked for comfort.

YMMV

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

Many thanks!

Flagler Beach, Florida
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new purchase. I just want to let you know that the Warlock is actually a Ram 1500 Classic, which means it's essentially a 4th gen Ram 1500. I'm assuming you aren't aware of this since you posted this thread in the 5th gen forum. Just remember that when ordering parts, your truck is a 4th gen (DS), and not a 5th gen (DT).