Foam cannon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I use a foam cannon I got off Amazon with my pressure washer and it works great. It has a air/water mixture control along with a spray pattern control.

Here's a link to the one I bought: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XX2X2T5/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 168428

View attachment 168429

Awesome, Im just jealous you can wash half in half out of your garage. Sitting on a nice stool with wheels washing the front where all the bugs stick to. Relaxing in the shade with a cooler full of cold beer on ice................ sorry I got carried away in my little dream

Lucy Girl

Military, Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
Hahahahaha I miss real hardware stores where the people there knew what they had and how to get it. They are so few and far between anymore it’s crazy. 25-30 years ago you could walk into a hardware store with the threaded nipple and they would hand you the correct adapter or say come back tomorrow and I’ll have one for you.
Since when are nipples threaded?? I bet that would hurt. Lol

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome, Im just jealous you can wash half in half out of your garage. Sitting on a nice stool with wheels washing the front where all the bugs stick to. Relaxing in the shade with a cooler full of cold beer on ice................ sorry I got carried away in my little dream

Hahaha, yeah that's only because my driveway is only about as long as half my truck!!!! It is nice, since I have a drain in my garage I don't have to worry about the water.

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Well, I got it all situated. About $20 bucks for all those brass fittings/adapters. I'll admit, it took me about 15 minutes to go through everything and nail it down. But hey, I only went to 1 store and at least the wand is longer than all that crap I pieced together to make it work.

Conclusion: Just buy another gun to hook up to the cannon!

View attachment 168438

Id call that a successful mission. Im in the same boat with buying a new gun. But every time I look at buying one I start talking myself into an electric power washer. I don't have a garage so I have to bring my gas powered power washer around from the back yard.

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Since when are nipples threaded?? I bet that would hurt. Lol

............................I was going to say something that may have only been funny to me LOL so I didn't

Its a thing though google it

wgreggking

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4x4 offroad
Engine
I got this cannon below . Wow I just washed 3 ATV's and my Mustang GT in a line. It took less than an hour, all four. 2750 psi craftsman gas PW, quick connect multi wand nozzle end, Wash brush with adjustable handle, And this cannon below. Just change the wand tip between soap and rinse. I used McGuire's gold class wash, almost no hard water spots if I towel dry, pretty quickly. Soapy like a car wash place and don't have to drive 20 mile to get done. I didn't even know I needed this until I found this thread. Cant wait to wash the RV!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WPKHFA6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got this cannon below . Wow I just washed 3 ATV's and my Mustang GT in a line. It took less than an hour, all four. 2750 psi craftsman gas PW, quick connect multi wand nozzle end, Wash brush with adjustable handle, And this cannon below. Just change the wand tip between soap and rinse. I used McGuire's gold class wash, almost no hard water spots if I towel dry, pretty quickly. Soapy like a car wash place and don't have to drive 20 mile to get done. I didn't even know I needed this until I found this thread. Cant wait to wash the RV!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WPKHFA6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you use a quality microfiber towel to dry or use a blower to dry you will find you'll get less small scratches while drying.
Jay

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
If you use a quality microfiber towel to dry or use a blower to dry you will find you'll get less small scratches while drying.
Jay
This. The less you touch the vehicle the less small scratches and swirls

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My only problem with a blower is that so many times people inadvertently end up pointing it at the ground unknowingly and blow a bunch of dirt up in the air and it usually ends up on the truck or car. If your realllly careful they really work well.
Jay

OP
OP
Srt-cummins

Srt-cummins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, I finally got my gun to work the way I thought it should(no pics unfortunately). I ended up having to increase my soap to water ratio, and opening the soap valve on the top all the way up and then tightening up the spray pattern on the front of the gun. Hope that makes since..lol. But we washed the wife’s car and it worked wonderfully. After I got it all sprayed down my wife looked and me and asked “Happy Now”...lol. Guess she was tired of me ******** about it not working right. I do feel like it may cause me to go through soap a bit faster than I’d like but I was thoroughly impressed with how fast it made it to wash her car and how easily it seemed to clean it.

So overall thanks to all those that commented with tips and advice. It finally paid off:)