Foot panel lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hey, when I installed LED headlights I also purchased interior bulbs for my 2020 Bighorn.

When I look at the kick panel lights it’s not a little globe that you pull off and pull out the bulb. It looks like a little panel/circuit board. I don’t really see how to swap the bulb or board.

I want to switch the two map, kick panels and rear seat globe lights.

But not ready to tackle the map light if i cant swap the kick panel lights.

Anyone have first hand knowledge?

Thank you.

Khalifa45

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 1500 Backcountry
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2022 Bighorn. I have two little dome lights above where your feet go. They just twist off with a little effort.

Map lights I had to pull the assembly down from the ceiling. A bit tricky. There are youtube vids that will show you what to do. The rear globe just take a small screwdriver and find the little slot in the plastic and force it open gently.

OP
OP
RoadKing

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
My foot panel lights are not little dome lights like yours or on you tube video.

Mine look like a little circuit card

brunzca

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (non-Etorque)
My foot panel lights are not little dome lights like yours or on you tube video.

Mine look like a little circuit card
I have the same footwell lights you do (LED lights on a card/circuit board thing). i got aftermarket lights from paragoptics,about a year ago. This is a link to the installation instructions, but I can’t find them for sale on their site any more, without buying the entire interior lighting package. So, maybe reach out and see if they still sell them separately? This is what you need to get to replace the stock lights.

OP
OP
RoadKing

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Thank you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics