For those who ordered their truck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Heelerpack

Heelerpack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Congratulations Guys

It sometimes takes like what seems to be forever to get the factory orders.
Somehow we all forget it when you get that call to come & pick it up.

Some new owners are so happy that they don't check out the roof, sometimes when the truck is in transit on the semi truck, the drivers screw up when raising & lowering the ramps

Thanks for the tip, I will make sure to check that out!

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Mine came in yesterday, 3/10/2021. 9 weeks from ordered date. It took about 3 weeks from build to get to my local dealer. Put on rail from manufacturer to Commerce city, Co. then two weeks to get to local dealer via truck transport. It was only 100 miles from me but they wouldn't let me drive up and get it. It has a lot of options I wanted including the spray in bed liner which slowed it down some at the factory.

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Talked to my dealer yesterday( picking it up today).
He said Ram told them to honor the $1500 incentive that they had sent me even though it expired 1/22.
That's decent of them!
Pays for side steps and brushguard at least!

space4092

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram Rebel
Engine
5.7l hemi
In case anyone is interested, here is the content of the email I received:

First, I would like to say congratulations on ordering your all-new 2021 Ram 1500.

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process.

At this present time, your vehicle is progressing through the shipping network en route to your ordering dealership. I have presently reached out to our logistics teams to both ensure your order is prioritized for the earliest possible delivery as well as to gather an estimated delivery window.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you soon. I have set my next scheduled followup with you for March 1st at the absolute latest, but will reach out to you further as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Mind sharing the email contact? :)

Forrest Alley

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001, 2020
Engine
5.9 Cummins and 6.4 Hime
Hope you guys don't have any problems, so far for me my transmission has hung up in first gear 3 times now. The third time was tonight, and it's an automatic. this time I got it on video. Also my windshield has a stress crack. I have been waiting for 3 weeks now for them to fix it.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Hope you guys don't have any problems, so far for me my transmission has hung up in first gear 3 times now. The third time was tonight, and it's an automatic. this time I got it on video. Also my windshield has a stress crack. I have been waiting for 3 weeks now for them to fix it.

Wow- its things like this which takes longtime ram customers to other brands of trucks.