FOR THOSE WITH THE MOPAR 2" LIFT KIT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 REBEL
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have a 2019 Rebel and have the chance to get the front shocks from the Mopar 2" lift. I was going to wait until Bilstein comes out with their adjustable front shocks to level my Rebel, after the first of the year. It looks like the Mopar kit lifts the front end 2" with the shocks only, no spacers. So if I get just the shocks I should be able to level my front end with them, am I thinking about this right ? I only need 2" to level the truck. I would probably buy the kit upper control arms separately, about $50 each. Also, for those that have installed the kit do you any before and after measurements at the wheel wells to give me an idea of the real amount of lift after install ? Does the fact that I have a Rebel with the factory 1" lift mean anything in all of this ? Thx.

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You will only gain 1" of lift with the struts from the Mopar lift. The Rebel struts and Mopar struts both achieve their left the same way. The strut is longer and the perch the spring sits in is higher up on the strut.