Forum feature request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pope3909

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have the developers of this website considered allowing 100 replies per page instead of just 10? I cannot express enough how annoying it is to have to click through only 10 replies at a time while trying to search information in a thread.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
That's a good request but I also wish if I leave a reply to a thread it should automatically subscribe me to notifications for any responses. If there is a setting for that let me know.

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
I actually don’t mind the way it is now. Especially on longer threads. Easier to remember which page you left off at.

I hear ya about scrolling through a bit faster.

’If it’s not broke… leave it alone’ :waytogo:

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's a good request but I also wish if I leave a reply to a thread it should automatically subscribe me to notifications for any responses. If there is a setting for that let me know.
Go to preferences. It’s in there.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Go to preferences. It’s in there.

Exactly. Click on your user name in the upper right corner of any page, then click on "Preferences", then select the subscription option you want. This way you can receive notice of any replies to your threads or any content you posted in other threads in that you want to be subscribed to.

We will look into the original request and possibly add that feature as an option which is selectable by any user. The default setting will always be 10 posts per page.

OP
OP
P

pope3909

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We will look into the original request and possibly add that feature as an option which is selectable by any user. The default setting will always be 10 posts per page.
Whether or not you add the feature, thank you for your response. It just frustrates me to look through a post that is 150+ pages of replies at 10 replies per page. I feel that if we were able to set it to 25 or 50 or 75 or even 100 then we could use the "find" feature of the browser to search for keywords faster. I realize that this might increase your server bandwidth due to displaying all those high-res embedded images in one page, and a solution might be to default to thumbnails for any "per page" number that is greater than 10. Just a thought. Thanks.

P.S. The auto-search feature (to check for similar posts) when creating a post is brilliant.