Forum Recognition!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, I don’t know about anyone else, but when I first got on the forum in Jan/19 I really didn’t know too much about my truck, even though I’ve had it for a while. I just started messing around with customizing the truck and didn’t know anything for myself, just had parts replaced by the cheapest prices auto shops in the area.
Learning the hard way, I have been burned several times over after learning from the forum the prices and right parts to use.

So I wanted to give a huge shout out to several members (too many to list) that have provided me with info/eduction on the 4th Gen Ram truck’s! You have all helped me out and have taught me things I would have never even had a clue about.
Thank you all and stay safe during this difficult time for us all!

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This is a great forum where most people are willing to help. The various ideas everyone has gives you a choice of what you can do and when people report on their personal experiences, we all learn.
Jay

1stindoor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
'23 2500 MegaCab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I've owned trucks for nearly 40 years and one of the things I like most about them is the fact that it's relatively easy to make one "yours." Unless I see one that's totally blacked out...to which I normally say, "Cool! You made the whole thing black....just like every one else!"

MidwestExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
I've owned trucks for nearly 40 years and one of the things I like most about them is the fact that it's relatively easy to make one "yours." Unless I see one that's totally blacked out...to which I normally say, "Cool! You made the whole thing black....just like every one else!"

Haha, my truck is one that would fit your description. No hard feelings, I get it, and to each his own.

For the OP, I totally agree. I'm very grateful for all the input and opinions on this forum.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Great forum for hemi rams, nothing better. Nothing even comes close imo for rams. Me too, too many guys to list, learned a ton about my truck. For Cummins we are still good, but also tdr is another good source.

Nick14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I agree, Thank-you very much!! I am at that age, I only like to do things once & the questions I have asked were answered pretty quick. Nick

1stindoor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
'23 2500 MegaCab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Haha, my truck is one that would fit your description. No hard feelings, I get it, and to each his own.

For the OP, I totally agree. I'm very grateful for all the input and opinions on this forum.
I still like the look...but it seems almost everyone has had the idea. It's probably why I also stray from white trucks.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Great forum! I wish I would have landed here first instead of the Z. Might could have saved myself a bad cam and lifters if I had stopped in sooner. Ramforum is so much easier to navigate and is laid out so much better too. Wish these guys had a Challenger/Charger forum.

There is a Challenger forum under the Fully Driven family of sites.

https://www.challengerforum.com/

bchap05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great forum! I wish I would have landed here first instead of the Z. Might could have saved myself a bad cam and lifters if I had stopped in sooner. Ramforum is so much easier to navigate and is laid out so much better too. Wish these guys had a Challenger/Charger forum.

Yeah the Z forum just annoyed me with people complaining about mods and how you should just leave it stock because all mods especially performance are lies. So stopped going there. Plus its slow.

Nothing is worse than the FB pages. I took down my FB. But they used to blow my mind, dudes like trying to decide if they should color match the red rear door, and green front door, on their gray 94 Ram that barely runs or just put a sticker over it.

bruce219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
Best forum I've ever been on,the amount of help I've got here is priceless.Whatever it is about here there doesn't seem to be any whiners on here,no ******** etc just positive feedback.Maybe the whiners are weeded out pretty quick and kicked to the curb lol.Definitely some members stand out more than others with the help.

Nedap

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I concur as this forum has been more helpful for DIY mods. Many great resources and many awesome people to help...Thank You All.