Found this pretty funny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
that’s why BDS offers Zone

What are your thoughts on custom offsets response?
I don't really understand why anyone would choose BDS over Zone? What in the kit makes it worth the money? for the 1000 dollar difference (4" standard kits) you could upgrade to some good shocks and really maximize the Zone Lift.

Also anyone looking at a RC lift, The Superlift kit is only ~$100 more and you get new progressive rate rear coils...

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I don't really understand why anyone would choose BDS over Zone? What in the kit makes it worth the money? for the 1000 dollar difference (4" standard kits) you could upgrade to some good shocks and really maximize the Zone Lift.
Too me BDS is over priced and a sh!tty product ... seen way too many people with their lift kits have problems with parts breaking all the time ....what's crazy is that Fox owns BDS and Zone and their warranty department and customer service in general is crap ...

I wouldn't buy BDS ever and Zone as of late "I" have seen some issues as well with their UCA not just on these forums but from some youtubers ...

But every company not just with lift kits is going to have issues, but the fact that Custom Offsets glorifies these two companies and tries to put Rough Country on their same level shows what a joke custom offets is .... they have literally bought off everything out there form wheels and tires to lift kits and headlights and are hording everything in their warehouse and then selling it all marked up ...

On top of all that they are making people wait weeks even months for delivery or say that the stuff they already payed for is on back order ... wtf is it on back order when you guys are making videos of everything supposedly sitting in your warehouse?

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Too me BDS is over priced and a sh!tty product ... seen way too many people with their lift kits have problems with parts breaking all the time ....what's crazy is that Fox owns BDS and Zone and their warranty department and customer service in general is crap ...

I wouldn't buy BDS ever and Zone as of late "I" have seen some issues as well with their UCA not just on these forums but from some youtubers ...

But every company not just with lift kits is going to have issues, but the fact that Custom Offsets glorifies these two companies and tries to put Rough Country on their same level shows what a joke custom offets is .... they have literally bought off everything out there form wheels and tires to lift kits and headlights and are hording everything in their warehouse and then selling it all marked up ...

On top of all that they are making people wait weeks even months for delivery or say that the stuff they already payed for is on back order ... wtf is it on back order when you guys are making videos of everything supposedly sitting in your warehouse?
I sold a snap on tool to a guy yesterday. He ordered wheels and tires from CO in June 2021 they sent him the wrong tires mounted on the wheels in October he sent them back. They sold the wheels and he still doesn’t have his wheels. LOL guess who got a wheel and tire sale

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7

Also anyone looking at a RC lift, The Superlift kit is only ~$100 more and you get new progressive rate rear coils...
Bds puts it all together in one kit. Most people don’t understand they can put together a zone kit and make the same product. So the price is convenience and a little bit of the name. Like everything with an established name “Nike” “bose” etc. as a consumer it’s much easier to make a warranty claim on a kit product as well and leaves any excuses out. Again convenient to purchase a package. Bds is also not sold through distribution it direct only.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
I sold a snap on tool to a guy yesterday. He ordered wheels and tires from CO in June 2021 they sent him the wrong tires mounted on the wheels in October he sent them back. They sold the wheels and he still doesn’t have his wheels. LOL guess who got a wheel and tire sale
Yeah , it's insane the bs they are doing and getting away with .... my wheel and tire set up was going to be almost 2k more with them and they wanted me to pay everything in full and it was going to be like months of wait time lol ... I don't think so ...

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Yeah , it's insane the bs they are doing and getting away with .... my wheel and tire set up was going to be almost 2k more with them and they wanted me to pay everything in full and it was going to be like months of wait time lol ... I don't think so ...
Not everyone is that smart so they got big and got big quick. I applaud what they did. I haven’t seen anything overly slimy from them. They make it easy to order and that does have value for people that are not in the know

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
Not everyone is that smart so they got big and got big quick. I applaud what they did. I haven’t seen anything overly slimy from them. They make it easy to order and that does have value for people that are not in the know
Unfortunately yes, the convenience "they" portray is what attracts everyone, but having to wait for your products almost a year for some when you paid in full to me is a shady way to do business ... that is how they grew their networth ... having people pay in full and they kept all that money and used it to buy even more product only to keep on storing it in their warehouse without having to actually send out anything that their customers are paying for ... they are just using everyone's money to buy more and more but don't deliver lol .... that too my is as slimy as you can get for any business

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
Just with youtube alone their channel has a networth of $888,612 lol ... their revenue for last year was 7 million lol ...

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Just with youtube alone their channel has a networth of $888,612 lol ... their revenue for last year was 7 million lol ...
It’s a great business and they are doing it. They could do it better but that could be said for all business’s

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

I will say that I have had a positive experience with custom offset. However I was working with Ultra Wheel Company, and Custom Offset were the only ones who had the wheels I needed in stock. Super fast shipping. This was over a year ago so... things could have changed drastically since then.

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I will say that I have had a positive experience with custom offset. However I was working with Ultra Wheel Company, and Custom Offset were the only ones who had the wheels I needed in stock. Super fast shipping. This was over a year ago so... things could have changed drastically since then.
this market everything is back ordered so there is no one’s fault. If you’ve been to a grocery store in the last year it shows.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
Ultra Wheels has very good customer service, the guy who got me into sales over at Progressive Wheels/Niche/MHT in Riverside is now the head sales guy for them in Anaheim ...

You got wheels from Ultra but through COs?

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I have a vendor account with them and have placed quite a few orders from them in a pinch. I don’t have anything negative to say. I don’t agree with everything they do but I’m not bashing them LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01