free oil changes and tire rotations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phil DeRochi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
E torque 5.7 gas
When reviewing the Ram Care app nowhere does the free oil changes and tire rotations appear. I have a card that says for first 2 years i have these after registration with Ramtrucks.com/care. So i called and got right thru to a nice young lady. She said when my vin number is entered into the dealership computer these should show up. Also she said to tell them up front when making the appointment about using them . Also said they could be used at any Ram dealership. She is going to call me back tomorrow to let me know if any time or mileage requirements must be fulfilled between changes. Good experience for first time communicating with Ram.

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
The "free" changes and rotations are at the owners manuals recomended intervals. You cannot just go in whenever you want for them. If you do not put the mileage in within 12mo you can get it changed once every 12 months as that too is called out in the owers manual.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn