Front bench seat to center console conversion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krb686

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
I've got the front center bench seat going on and really it's just because that was the only option they had for my price range at the dealership that day.

It's nice being able to "technically" seat 6 people, but I've used it once already and the amount of space is so small and the comfort so bad that I'd rather just do away with the seat completely and limit it to 5 person max. I love the center consoles in the higher trim trucks and who doesn't want more storage space?

Anybody have any thoughts on this? Have done it or know of someone/a thread where someone has?

I'm hoping it'd be fairly easy and the console would just slide in up against the bottom of the dash but I'm not really sure.

JCJ4290

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 CC 4X4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You need a new radio bezel, the 13+ center console, and brackets. Other than that it's only a few bolts/screws

OP
OP
krb686

krb686

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Thanks that doesn't sound too bad. Though my dealership believes it will come to near 3k -_-

cfodor

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can do a bunch better then 3k for a console and a bezel

knav

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Mega Cab
Engine
6.7 Diesel
me too

I picked up my 2014 mega cab in december, has the bench also. I'd like to swap out the jump seat for the center console as well.......