Front Bumper Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hooke Road

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Recommend Hooke Road these front bumpers!
1. Full Width Front Bumper w/LED Light Bar
https://www.hookeroad.com/collectio...odge-ram-2500-front-bumper-for-ram-2500-b6402
  • 3-Piece Modular Design, Features a Sleek Style that Compliments your Truck's Body Lines
  • Adequate Lighting for Safe Driving: Includes 2×18w LED White Spotlights & a 120W LED white Spot Flood Combo Light Bar(22 In).
  • Equipped with a Strong Skid Plate
  • Pre Cutouts that Works with Factory Tow Hooks
  • Heavy-Duty Steel Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for the Bumper Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) Steel for the Mounting Structure Plate
1703742708680.png
2.Winch Front Bumper w/Skid Plate
https://www.hookeroad.com/collectio...-ram-2500-winch-front-bumper-skid-plate-b6403
  • Built-in winch plate – only fits advanced wireless remote operate winch without a manual clutch handle. Rated up to 12,000 pounds
  • 3-Piece Modular Design, Features a Sleek Style that Compliments your Truck's Body Lines
  • Includes 2×18w LED White Spotlights
  • Equipped with a Strong Skid Plate
  • Pre Cutouts that Works with Factory Tow Hooks
  • Heavy-Duty Steel Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for the Bumper Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) Steel for the Mounting Structure Plate and Winch Plate.
1703742764636.png

Last edited:

mtu1293

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I love my AEV, it was pricey but fit great. If one was to get picky - my only complaint was I couldn't get two of the parking sensors in front to reconnect (not enough slack in the wiring). Went with a bigger winch(Warn 15S) as well vs the stock PW one.
PW and JK.jpg

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
IMG_1018.pngSo not on a PW but wanted to show you my High Country Customer bumper. I bought this for my power wagon when I owned it and never installed it. It sat in my yard for a year before I finally had it mounted to my 2500 Cummins. These bumpers will not fit a diesel truck without modification.

It drove me crazy that I spent 2k on a bumper and couldn’t use it so I had a local shop make it fit. I love the look. While the cut out is large and there is no front winch in it I think it fits my truck. I might put a light in that space at some point. Im just happy it’s finally mounted. Ive had it on for an about a year and no complaints.

Cheers!