Front Camera for RAM grill - 2018 Hydro Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hydro Blue 2018 4x2 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Need some ideas....

Has anyone seen a front camera for this style grill? It is the new style RAM grill. I would hate to just slide it between the flaps. I would like to see one like the RAM Head style. Maybe something under the A in RAM.
If anyone can help me out that would be great.

This would be hooked up to the PAC AUDIO piece to my 8.4"

Thanks in advance.

Ram Grill.PNG

Last edited:

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would just get a small bullet camera and put it under the A. Doubt you will find anyone doing it with your truck, since they only made ~2000 of them. Use two-sided tape and leave some slack incase you don't like how it looks. (It will look really good btw)

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
You can find some that are pretty small, if you can get it between the black slats under the lettering you'll never notice it. Mine's 1 section under the middle led
IMG_20180209_141535.jpg

ctdodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can find some that are pretty small, if you can get it between the black slats under the lettering you'll never notice it. Mine's 1 section under the middle led
View attachment 122184

I like that! What do you have it displaying on? I'd like to do one and have it display on my UConnect

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I like that! What do you have it displaying on? I'd like to do one and have it display on my UConnect
Displays on my aftermarket radio unit which has a front camera input, in order to do it on the stock 8.4 units you'll need an additional unit to do so, theres some information on this forum about it but I do not have any experience with it.