front fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
DOES any one have one Passenger side front stock fender flare . I believe the one I have came off a 1991 LE model truck. But i need one for the pass side .
... WHAT WILL YOU TAKE for yours if you have one you'd sell me .
I can't find one any where ....
... THANKS

OP
OP
P

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
DANG No one has any extra spare parts . for sale.. I was sure hoping I could flush out one flare.
I'll pay for it I'll pay freight . any one .
Or any one know of a good wrecking yard that'll pull one & ship it to central Texas.

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
DANG No one has any extra spare parts . for sale.. I was sure hoping I could flush out one flare.
I'll pay for it I'll pay freight . any one .
Or any one know of a good wrecking yard that'll pull one & ship it to central Texas.
No offense but you're looking for parts off of a 1991 truck. I'd imagine they are getting scarce especially with the popularity of the 4th and 5th gen trucks

OP
OP
P

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
WELL I had a kid stop me yesterday & ask 49 questions about my 1st gen truck.
& how Much he love the 1st gens.
As I worked at the Dodge dealership ''for 10 years'' I'M not sure how great the 4th & 5th gens are. ... DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE COUNTRY have their favorites ..
But a 60.00 PART IS JUST A 60.00 $ PART. I just want a good flare for my truck.
& My wife says why do you care ... No reason Dear as you drive away in your CADILLAC CTS.
........... I'M 72 & NEVER OWNED a new truck. BUT MY wife has.
I build my trucks & Use them HARD IN THE Country & On the FARM.
.2 GEN 1st & A gen III....
& A 72 Bronco with a 4BT Cummins in. & 2 // 95 Jeep ZJ's one V8 Orvis & one old 6cyl.both 4x4's. all working on the farm.

u2slow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6BTA
Maybe try www.car-part.com for a fender? Check the listings if they show a flare; perhaps they would part with one separately? (or end up with a spare fender in the process)

u2slow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6BTA
www.car-part.com is a search engine of sorts, not a place.

I checked just now and there's over 500 hits for a passenger fender. Some of them gotta have that trim.

OP
OP
P

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
U2SLOW . I don't understand your text .Sorry ..
500 hits on fenders . A. I DON'T NEED THE FENDER I just need the flare .
FLARE SHOULD BE much cheaper than the Fender plus flare .
B. don't they just just sell new parts .. Your text or post sounded like your talking about a used fender with parts left on it .
... Sorry I'm just not understand what your telling me.

u2slow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6BTA
Yes, used parts from an auto wrecker is what www.car-part.com lists. They list entire fenders because small-potatoes trim/flare items isn't worthwhile. Look at the pictures for the search results for the flare. Then phone/email and ask if they would sell the flare separate. If not, you may have to take the whole fender to get the flare.

That's the nature of the beast when it comes to old Dodges. The repro market isn't there. You have to search, scrounge, and improvise. When I run low on parts, I buy another parts truck.