Front Windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram1958

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This morning my drivers window would not go down. Tried others and same problem with front passenger window( even tried passenger side switch). Both rear windows work from drivers switch. Any ideas on this problem? 2019 1500 Classic.

Cole Amason

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m having the same issue with my ‘15 Big Horn, 1500, Noticed it the other day at Sonic, front windows won’t go down but back windows will, as far as I know the fuse that controls the windows is a 25A fuse, one of the bigger rectangular fuses (or at least it is on mine, I removed it and back windows wouldn’t go down so I would say that the fuse is good, I read somewhere that if the master switch goes out it can cause the other windows to not go down, however I’m not 100% sure if it’s actually all the windows or just the front windows. New master switch is roughly $30 on Amazon, I plan on looking further into it tomorrow though.