FS:OEM CHMSL Cargo Cam, Pedal Commander, Diablo Tuner, OEM Sport Tails, Puddle Lights, XB fogs, LED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
jdip

jdip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not 100% but 11-14 seems to be what my research comes up with .

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Did you sell the Pedal Commander?

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Traded in the truck and have most of my upgrades I pulled before trade (except cold air intake because I couldnt get a replacement crank case vent tube in time since you cut it short to put on the K&N).

ADDED 12/19 See photos further in thread

Diode Dynamics SL1 H11 LED headlights.
Installed same time as fogs in September and ran them in my low beams since then. They will come with the added Canbus/anti flicker module. 120 shipped

Diablo Sport DCX Tuner. Unmarried from my truck and ready to go. With USB cord, all update software available online from the manufacturer. 250 shipped

Paypal only for the payments, I work 24 hours shifts, so if Im working the day payment is received Ill get
it out as soon as possible before my next shift

I do have a Retrax One for a 5.7ft bed for sale locally here in Charlotte. If anyone is local and interested Ill get the pictures posted up.

-----SOLD----Morimoto XB vertical fog lights. Installed in September. Minimal use probably only a few hours on them. 175 shipped ---SOLD----

-----SOLD----
Set of OEM Puddle lights (new style for tow mirrors) still in sealed bubble wrap.
20 shipped -----SOLD----

----SOLD------First is an OEM CHMSL Cargo Cam.
Did the upgrade and loved it. Has been on my truck for abut 2 months tops. Perfect shape.
PN:68163937AK -----SOLD----

-----SOLD-------Pedal Commander PC31 (everything in box with exception of the male side of the velcro) (non bluetooth) ------SOLD--

------SOLD----
OEM Sport Tailights. These came off my truck at about 40k miles (bought it at 34k) and replaced it with aftermarket tails. Overall in fantastic shape (found a small mark on the L tail, and very small hairline scratch on the R tail as pictured.
230 plus 30 shipping ----SOLD----

View attachment 149496

View attachment 149497

View attachment 149498

View attachment 149499

View attachment 149500

Is the Diablosport tuner still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.