Fuel Pressure Sensor!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRLMARK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 v6
Has anyone replaced one or knows what's involved? On my way home from work last night my check engine light came on. So I pulled into autozone. Here is the the paper!Any help would be greatly appreciated!!20210311_093757.jpg

cally454

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.1
It's your fuel sensor. A common problem. My 2016 just went out. $1200 repair Called dodge they told me to pack sand. I explained that is should be recalled "to bad" She did tell me that I had 4 recalls to take care of. One is the back right taillight They never contacted me so I had no idea. I paid $350 to get it fixed. Sorry to hijack but I'm hoping Ram sees this post.
This was a $45000.00 truck. I have kept it immaculate and all the service. The back driver door latch is broken on an on. It may be a "cheap" truck to ram but they didn't write the $750 checks monthly. Call me old fashion but I think we deserve better. The local doge dealership keeps asking for me to trade it in. I will at ford for a F150 Dodge sucks. Owned 4 and this is the last one. again my apologies.

OP
OP
SRLMARK

SRLMARK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 v6
The cheapest I have found for my truck is $160. I guess they changed it in 2016? My truck is a 17. Thank you for the[ how to!!]