Fuel Pump/Level Unit Module Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris VanDalsen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L HO Cummins
To make a long story short, I accidently put DEF in my diesel tank three months ago and my truck has been sitting at the dealership waiting for parts to repair it. I bought my 3500 new and had it for three weeks before this happened. We bought a new fifth wheel and are planning on traveling the country, but have no truck. The dealership has all the parts except for the Fuel Pump/Level Unit Module Kit and the dealership keeps calling saying the part release date is pushed back. It's now expected the latter part of September and the dealership thinks it will be pushed back further. Does anyone have any advice on how I could get part 68490266AA sooner?

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi,
I would contact Mopar directly and give them the part number and your local dealer info. They will track the order and expedite it as best as they can however from what I can tell it will still take another month or so.

- Benny