FULL DETAIL - Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Looks amazing!!

Redfour5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My Renegade has about as much surface area as one of the doors.... Welll, slight exageration but... Well off to the car wash, (clicks to wax on the machine).

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
A pic of the beading...

I'll have some of the QD as well. Tried to take pics with my DSLR to really show the detail and it decided to stop working. :|
So far, I'm impressed with the Turtle Wax Hybris Solutions line (except the wash soap).

View attachment 465803
Nice bead man! Love the red! Its my favorite color!

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
Sorry about the photos, took them with my cell phone, I should have taken the DSLR out for these.

View attachment 464527

Seriously, the pictures don't do it justice IMO. But hey, all I had on me was my cell phone. When I wash and use the detailer, I'll take my good cam out, hopefully that will give a better idea.

Bro, I would happily eat off that thing. Wow. Very impressive, I think if you used your better camera my retinas would have disintegrated and I would forever feel like my truck is not clean enough by comparison.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks man! I almost went white but they are hard to find around here and they had a red one with my name on it! I'm not disappointed. :D
I only like really 3 colors. White, Black, or Bright red. I had to settle for silver with my Charger, because it was all they had and it was a heck of deal.

OP
OP
Bigs

Bigs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Bro, I would happily eat off that thing. Wow. Very impressive, I think if you used your better camera my retinas would have disintegrated and I would forever feel like my truck is not clean enough by comparison.

Hahaha thanks man, appreciate the props!

OP
OP
Bigs

Bigs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I only like really 3 colors. White, Black, or Bright red. I had to settle for silver with my Charger, because it was all they had and it was a heck of deal.

3 beautiful colours I must say! Especially for the RAM! Yeah sometimes you need to settle to get a good deal! Silver with tinted windows and blacked out is sweet!

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
3 beautiful colours I must say! Especially for the RAM! Yeah sometimes you need to settle to get a good deal! Silver with tinted windows and blacked out is sweet!
I did a thing to mine today to give it a little more black. I did my Rams gas door, and I think it looks good. Its plasti dip, so if I decide I don't like it then I will remove it lol.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 11.51.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 11.51.04 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
OP
OP
Bigs

Bigs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I did a thing to mine today to give it a little more black. I did my Rams gas door, and I think it looks good. Its plasti dip, so if I decide I don't like it then I will remove it lol.

That does looks good and if you get tired, you take it off!

OP
OP
Bigs

Bigs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I think I may have changed my mind on the HYBRID SOLUTIONS CERAMIC WASH & WAX soap...

Sure it doesn't suds as much as other brands, but it seems to be slick as heck when washing which is what's important. I'm almost done the whole bottle and just now I'm really starting to like it and will probably buy another bottle. I do miss using my foam gun though...

This is my last wash (last Saturday) and I did nothing else but dry the truck with a drying mf towel. Usually I would use some QD, but not this time, I didn't need to!

Tried to get a reflection of whatever sun was there but it decided to stay tucked in behind the clouds...

1628784873692.png
1628784914319.png

1628784961227.png

oranget14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Plasti-dip on the exhaust tips?!?! I never considered it. Changing to black tips is on my list of things to do. Nice to see it holds up

OP
OP
Bigs

Bigs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Plasti-dip on the exhaust tips?!?! I never considered it. Changing to black tips is on my list of things to do. Nice to see it holds up

Yeppers! Looks sharp even after a few thousand km's! Now winter is coming, that may be different. :)

oranget14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My truck actually originated in Ontario. It’s in a somewhat warmer climate now

OP
OP
Bigs

Bigs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Right on! Very nice truck btw!

Thanks man! :)

My truck actually originated in Ontario. It’s in a somewhat warmer climate now

Oh cool, yeah trucks are flying off the shelves and being sent to the US from Canada... Not like there isn't any demand here, they are just sold way above market to the US and people and dealers are taking this opportunity to make some extra coin!