Full LED Package for 2014 Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kotta390

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just recently purchased a full interior kit, license plate kit and cargo/3rd brake light kit from Enlight Auto. So far everything looks amazing and it was all PnP. NO error messages and GREAT customer service. The LEDs are a bit expensive compared to what other companies offer but after you see the lights themselves and the quality they hold, backed by the customer service with this company, it is hands down WORTH EVERY PENNY.

Thanks again Mark for the help. If anything happens, I will keep in touch. :)

Metalizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I can vouch for the quality of bulbs. I just installed the full interior and reverse lamps. Interior is very bright and white color.

I ended up using the license plate bulbs for the foot wells inside instead.

Metalizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Yes, but they have no flicker nor light error messages. My wife thinks the lights are too bright now

jasonw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
I also vouch for Enlight's kits. First kit on my 2013 Ram worked great (4300k 35w) without error messages. The 5500k 35w kit I got for my 2014 Ram works just as great, no "bulb out" errors, no flickering, no issues!

Even after being thrown across four lanes of concrete after a semi decided to run a red light and tear through the front end of my 2013 truck, the one that hadn't received a direct hit (passenger side) still worked! The driver's side, although banged up nicely, may have still worked too if I had had another bulb.

Their LEDs are nice as well. I'd had eBay LEDs burn up in the license plate housings before, and the LEDs from another vendor were almost green in color (they were supposed to be white). The ones that Enlight sells have given me zero issues so far, and look great.

JaredRAM2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have a 2015 and I have had nothing but problems from the ones I purchased from superbrightleds.com. I am going to send him an email and see if he thinks that his bulbs will solve my problems. I always thought I might have needed to go with the CANBUS models but I wasn't sure.

I have issues with the LED's not coming on sometimes when I open the door with the key not in the ignition.

madpuma13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does the dimmer still control the brightness after the install of the lights?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

JaredRAM2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
ordered! We will see how they look. I didn't see a kit for the vanity lights. You may want to shoot him an email about that.