Full length coils

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul abel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2021 1500 4x4. Currently running bilsteins on a 6inch lift.I have my bilstiens set on the second level so it’s closer to 7.5inch in the front.I also have new UCAS installed. My question is, is there a way to run a full length coil upfront, so I could get rid of the spacer but still keep that amount of lift and maybe a softer ride ? Or is this a pipe dream.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I have a 2021 1500 4x4. Currently running bilsteins on a 6inch lift.I have my bilstiens set on the second level so it’s closer to 7.5inch in the front.I also have new UCAS installed. My question is, is there a way to run a full length coil upfront, so I could get rid of the spacer but still keep that amount of lift and maybe a softer ride ? Or is this a pipe dream.
89169C7B-4CCA-4578-AA28-605B6975DACC.jpeg

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
@Paul abel as you can see the size difference these would delete the top hat spacer. @Nick@GotExhaust can get them for you. There are a few other options from procomp and dirt king but the Fox have been the best and still in the same price category

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
@Nick@GotExhaust may have something but as far as I know the highest is a 6” lifted coil over option that fox offers and I think icon has one as well but not sure how much you can crank them up past 6”
Edit @Quick_Shifter you beat me to it
They can be cranked to 7” safely (I got that info from Fox)

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
What’s the price on a set of those ?
Click on the nick@gotexhaust name above select start a conversation and ask him for a quote.
They are coil overs so they have an adjustable ring to turn. They can be adjusted on the truck to really dial them in to your perfect height

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Also give me some details about your lift like what brand is it and maybe pictures of your current Bilsteins would help a lot. I ask because some lifts use preload spacers and setting your bilsteins would add into that equation

OP
OP
P

Paul abel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Also give me some details about your lift like what brand is it and maybe pictures of your current Bilsteins would help a lot. I ask because some lifts use preload spacers and setting your bilsteins would add into that equation
It’s a RC that I’ve slowly been swapping all the parts out of lol. But I do have the preload spacer i did put the preload spacer in my Bilsteins when I swapped them. I’m out of town right now so I won’t be able to grab pictures right now

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
It’s a RC that I’ve slowly been swapping all the parts out of lol. But I do have the preload spacer i did put the preload spacer in my Bilsteins when I swapped them. I’m out of town right now so I won’t be able to grab pictures right now
Right on. When you reach out to Nick he can set you up with a rear box kit from zone that will give you full length 5” lifted coils for the rear too. Ask him about suspension Maxx swaybar endlinks as rough county’s are terrible. He will give you the absolute best customer service you’ve ever had. And a forum member discount it’s a no brainer

OP
OP
P

Paul abel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Right on. When you reach out to Nick he can set you up with a rear box kit from zone that will give you full length 5” lifted coils for the rear too. Ask him about suspension Maxx swaybar endlinks as rough county’s are terrible. He will give you the absolute best customer service you’ve ever had. And a forum member discount it’s a no brainer
Will do I appreciate the help