Full spec based on vin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheTexasBandit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I've owned my 08' 1500 for about 2 months now, and I'm curious to know what all it came with from the factory (Ex. type of Transmission, what kind of rear axle, and other information) does anyone know of a good site that can show me this information? I've tried simple Google search with no luck.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Go to the link below.

https://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/

Then click on "Equipment Listing" on the left of the page. You'll see the "Equipment Listing" block in the middle of the next page that pops up. Put your VIN where indicated and click on "Search"

You'll get a .pdf file of your Ram build sheet with all specific features built into your truck.

doubleM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Go to the link below.

https://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/

Then click on "Equipment Listing" on the left of the page. You'll see the "Equipment Listing" block in the middle of the next page that pops up. Put your VIN where indicated and click on "Search"

You'll get a .pdf file of your Ram build sheet with all specific features built into your truck.

I was not able to get this link to open - goes to a main page with the choice of "Equipment Listing".

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I was not able to get this link to open - goes to a main page with the choice of "Equipment Listing".

They changed the link late last year. I can look it up for you later today.

Smallville

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i just went into my local dodge dealership parts department and they printed up a build sheet for me for free.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yeah. most dealers will do that. I just got mine online at the FCA Ram owner's website.