FYI - New Recall and GDE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alli

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got this email from GDE. I just got my GDE tune in the mail and was about to take the truck in for the emissions crap so I can get my money. I guess I have to wait or maybe tell dealer not to do that recall? Always something with this truck. Plus, engine like just can on. What NOW!! Was doing good for past year of so because the dealer finally replaced my EGR after years of trouble. See email below...

Do not get recall for Crank Positioner Sensor from FCA

Just a customer notification that FCA released new software on 2014-2018 ecodiesel vehicles 1 day ago. Wait one month before getting this recall completed if you can. The flash tool does not support the new software at this time and it will take the supplier a few weeks to have the tool functioning with it. Make sure to always flash back to stock before any dealer service or your tool will be trash. If you do get the recall completed now, the vehicle will be stock for some time and we want to avoid that nuisance in your life.

Thanks for the support

GDE