Gauge Display won’t retain theme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spinxt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
When I change the then of the displays in settings, it updates in both the 8.4 screen and the gauge display.
However when I turn the truck off and restart, only the 8.4 screen retains the theme. The gauge display defaults back to Theme 1.

any solutions?

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
When I change the then of the displays in settings, it updates in both the 8.4 screen and the gauge display.
However when I turn the truck off and restart, only the 8.4 screen retains the theme. The gauge display defaults back to Theme 1.

any solutions?
Do you have memory seats? Every time I make a change and dont save it to memory one or 2, it reverts back to previous..

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

spinxt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
UPDATE: it seems to only change the display when I remote start. If I don’t remote start, the gauge display stays as set. I have tried programming the memory seats and key fob...still won’t retain them when remote started. I know it’s minor, but still frustrating.

Nathaniel Mathis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have the same issue with the theme changing to default. Never paid attention to how I start it but I will today. Glad I'm not the only one with this issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01