Gen 2 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saleen556

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
So guys I have a 17 Raptor and am considering a 2020 Rebel. I don’t off road but like the looks and tech of both trucks. Anyone here made the same move or visa versa and have input?

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Definitely get the Rebel. It’s a way more comfortable ride and more abilities too.
If you can find one get it with the Ram boxes

The Blue Mule

OP
OP
S

Saleen556

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
If your referring to the storage in the bed then yes. I’m digging the practicality and storage in the truck. Haven’t driven one yet and am undecided about the air suspension. I will have to have the 33 gallon tank though. Love the big tank in the Raptor when traveling.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have a 2017 Rebel with the 32 gallon tank. I absolutely love how it drives. I've driven it from Minnesota to California, Key West Florida, Alabama and up to Alberta and British Columbia on various trips. It rides beautifully and gets 18-19mpg overall. I can push 600 miles on one tank if I get a tailwind :)

If you're looking for extra practical storage get the Rambox. I love the out of the way secure storage. It makes the bed area a bit smaller (but more rectangular). If you use the bed for hauling alot then maybe skip the Rambox but if you don't use it too often the Rambox is so handy. I haul things on occasion and the bed size is just fine. My Rambox has all kinds of things in it...towels, tools, Windex and other cleaning supplies, windshield cover (sun blocking cover for inside), tow rope, etc.

I have the air suspension and really like it. Its never had any issues, even in the cold up here in Minnesota during the winters.

Good luck on your choice! Love my Ram!

R

Rogues Gambit

Rather build a Raptor Slayer out of the 5.7

No Replacement for Discplacement

JCAP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Rebel; 2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
5.7L Hemi; 6.4L Hemi
I would wait for the 2021 Rebel TRX. It will have 707hp and will be more like a Raptor. It will have a wider body and a heavier suspension, similar to the Raptor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk