Gen 3 PCM wiring diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lm8542

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 ram 1500
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hello everyone, I am new here to this group, I hope I'm in the proper area.
I have a 2005 ram 1500 4 x 4 5.7 hemi with 153,000 miles, living in California I must meet smog checks, so this time I did not pass smog with an error code P0138 02 Sensor Circuit High Voltage (Bank I Sensor 2) after extensive troubleshooting everything went back to the PCM. I replaced the PCM with a certified remanufactured one. I followed the proper procedures and replaced the old and drove the truck for 50 miles and tested the truck I now had a new issue with no power feed to the alternator, but the P0138 code was gone.
I replaced the old PCM and now I have power feed to the alternator, but I have the P0138 code back.
I sent the new PCM back to the company and they stated they found and issue and corrected it and set it back to me still the same issue, the refunded me my money.
I ordered another PCM from a new company installed the new one and now I have 2 new codes.
P0300 Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected
P0152 02 Sensor Circuit High Voltage (Bank 2 Sensor 1)
I have replaced all 4 o2 sensor and all 16 spark plugs and 8 coil packs.
I need some help.
Thank you

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi