Gen 4 owner but Nub to this Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCFireGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On Overland Bound Forum GrumpyRam pointed me to this forum mainly for what @Brandon-w is doing with the Very cool Transfer Case mode on the RAM 1500. My RAM is a 2015 Hemi 5.7 mainly set up for Overlanding/ off road . it started it's life as a retired work truck. RAM Express with Hemi, Tow package and 4x4. From there I have added full set of skid plates, waiting on Rock Sliders from Rocky road. It has had a 2.5 inch lift in the front and 3 inch on the back and the front end has been rebuilt with heavy duty parts. Hooke Road Front and rear bumper; also have a Hooke Road roof rack. The tent rack is a custom built system that I put together from some parts.

Custom tent bed rack
1. made from ADARAC™ TRUCK BED RACK SYSTEM
2. Compact Camping Trailers Maker Of No Weld Trailer Racks - Compact Camping Trailers risers
3. Supper Struts for the Cross members
4. CURT 18110 48 x 20-Inch Cargo Carrier on rack system

It is amazing what a little 1500 can do please check out this video

Like everything in my life it is a work in progress. And I am interested in ideas or comments. Just remember this will never be a rock monster.

IMG_7226.jpeg

IMG_6827.jpeg

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:welcome:

Skyeye33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the forum. What do you think of those bumpers and roof rack? Im looking into a new bumper and the Hooke Road ones keep popping up.