General discussion Direction of new ram and so on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCasey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 (318)
So my fellow Rammaniacs! Been wanting to get something off my chest for a while as well as get some general info about Rams art 10 Phantom. We’ll get to that. The BIG thing I want to get off of my chest is “Am I alone when I think the new Rams look too.......luxurious?” Every time I see one I instantly think “is that a Lincoln?” From the end of its second gen up until now (excluding the last 2-3 years) I’ve always thought the Ram looked the meanest and I mean MEANEST! Growing up I didn’t understand why people would have a truck as a daily driver. I thought if it’s not work related or you don’t have crap to haul why own one. Then I grew up. Got in a brand new 2015 limited express edition (back in 2014) and I fell in love. I couldn’t do too much to it and down graded to a second gen which I do everything too and I’m still in love. I can’t seem to find the love for the new look of Ram. Someone help me love the new Rams. Also, how come I can find plenty of manual srt10 phantoms that are regular cab but I have yet to see a manual quad cab?

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Also, how come I can find plenty of manual srt10 phantoms that are regular cab but I have yet to see a manual quad cab?

WTF is an srt10 phantom LMAO? If you are referring to the 04-06 SRT-10 Ram, that's how they were built. RC's were stick only, QC's were auto only. Ask Dodge.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
WTF is an srt10 phantom LMAO? If you are referring to the 04-06 SRT-10 Ram, that's how they were built. RC's were stick only, QC's were auto only. Ask Dodge.

^^^ exactly this ^^^
WtF phantom srt 10???????

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Tradesman Power Wagon

Marley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sales records indicate lots of lovers out there.

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Going from a 4th to a 2nd is a hell of a downgrade. Also I’ve seen limited models an I’ve seen express models but a limited express? Is that just a blackout model?