Getting rid of Sport Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roll Tide Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My son has cracked his sport bumper and we are looking for a Ranch Hand knock off. I know they say they will not fit a sport model. We know we have to change the grill, but I keep reading about different frame or brackets but can't find a picture or description. Is this a part I can source from a junker? Or is it the actual frame? Also would paint or bed liner hold up on a chrome grill? His whole 01 1500 is done in Bullet Liner.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
You need to give more information about the truck with the cracked bumper

Year, model, series, etc.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Outlaw Traditional

Welded steel construction featuring schedule 40, 4" center pipe. These are the same bumpers that we install on oil field and natural gas pipeline trucks year after year. They are made to take a beating and keep going. Customers tell us the only thing with body damage is the roadkill they leave behind. Not having to deal with the insurance company is priceless. Mounted directly to the truck frame. All necessary mounting hardware included. No Drilling Required. This bumper will fit the Sport. (Approx 225 lbs.) Available Accessories: 2" Receiver - $75 Winch Mount: $190

Model: DG94101

I don't know why they would not fit a Sport, it must be something to do with the sheet metal
I can't see Dodge building a frame that would only fit a sport, that would not be cost effective

OP
OP
Roll Tide Ram

Roll Tide Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you.
I am looking at LMC truck and their drawings show the bumper brackets having different part numbers from the sport and regular models. I think I can get brackets around here if I need to.