Getting Snow Off Without Harming Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDude266

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic
Engine
Pentastar V6
I use this:
bSB4LlC.png

It is made by Garant and I bought mine at Canadian Tire. Bought it as the dealer I got my truck from had a very similar snow remover that doesn't scratch the paint.

Cheers

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Leaf blowers don't work with our usually heavy, wet snow. When its extremely cold and dry the snow is powdery - then a blower will work but that's rare around here. I've used the foam "snowbrum" type of removers like in Dark Knights post (the one I have is below). Looks stupid and not very durable but they work without scratching. The biggest mistake people make with them is to use them as ice-scrapers or waiting until the snow stops, freezes and solidifies and then trying to use it. The business end is styrofoam which is why you can't be a gorilla when using it. But if you push it like your supposed to, it really works and doesn't scratch. I've had the same one for 6+ years and it's still in one piece because I use it for what it's intended for.... Just don't be a lazy-*** and wait until it's a solid chunk of ice.