Gladiator rear springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DA67Goatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The Gladiator uses basically the same rear suspension therefore, the springs were a easy swap. They ride so much nicer being a lot softer rate. I matched them to the KYB Gas-A-Just shocks. It's as close as I have come to getting the the feel of the 4 Corner Air suspension with traditional coils. Having the Airlift Ultimate 5000 allows me to stiffen up to counter any amount of load.

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
The Gladiator uses basically the same rear suspension therefore, the springs were a easy swap. They ride so much nicer being a lot softer rate. I matched them to the KYB Gas-A-Just shocks. It's as close as I have come to getting the the feel of the 4 Corner Air suspension with traditional coils. Having the Airlift Ultimate 5000 allows me to stiffen up to counter any amount of load.
Interesting. Are these for stock height or do these actually lower our ram trucks?

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Clayton off-road Gladiator 4 link and panhard bar also fit ;)

OP
OP
DA67Goatman

DA67Goatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The springs themselves are the same height uncompressed, I did a side by side after getting one side swapped. I forgot to take measurements, but to the eye, they are maybe an inch shorter installed but that could just be the softer rate compressing more to hold the same weight. Meaning if you have a bunch of junk back there they would compress more equating to a lower stance.