Goblin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Dodge next rendition of the Challenger SRT is speculated to be the Goblin with +21 psi of boost pressure and 909 HP.
@Wild one is there going to be a new car in your future if this hits the streets?
Nope i'll leave that to the "rich" guys,lol. I seen that rumour yesterday to,and the first thing that jumped to mind,is how much are the dealers gonna mark it up and call it "market adjustment",lol

OP
OP
crash68

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
first thing that jumped to mind,is how much are the dealers gonna mark it up and call it "market adjustment",lol
You know that will be stupid amounts of $$$
If what the article states is true about 7 engines were popped on the dyno while certifying the engine, how many are going to grenade once they're on the streets, and will they warranty them?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I wondered about that myself.I know about the 900 horse mark,most outfits building Hellcats etc,reconmend changing out the rods and pistons on the 6.2's,as they start to become a failure point at that level.

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
LOL,
Saw a Green SRT on a dealers site.
Seriously thinking of talking the wife into trading in her Explorer ST.

She likes Speed, always liked Mopar Muscle Cars, when we were Young.

Pray for me.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
LOL,
Saw a Green SRT on a dealers site.
Seriously thinking of talking the wife into trading in her Explorer ST.

She likes Speed, always liked Mopar Muscle Cars, when we were Young.

Pray for me.
New or used? Make sure you check with your insurance agent before you buy it,as there might be a noticiable jump in your rates,lol

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
I hate my 3rd Daughter!
She walked, just as I clled her Mom over to look at the Lime Green Challenger, on my monitor.

Mom, you don't want THAT!
You'd never get the grand kids, in their car seats, in THAT.
Dad's trying to con you into getting what he wants.

I do, I hate that kid, sometimes.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I hate my 3rd Daughter!
She walked, just as I clled her Mom over to look at the Lime Green Challenger, on my monitor.

Dad's trying to con you into getting what he wants.

I do, I hate that kid, sometimes.
There's outfits that'll turn it into a convertiable for you,then it's easy to put kids in car seats, :waytogo: :Big Laugh:

OP
OP
crash68

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Make sure you check with your insurance agent before you buy it,as there might be a noticiable jump in your rates
They get stolen like crazy in the Detroit area, even in what's usually the safer areas.
I know two people personally that have had Challengers "borrowed" (nothing in Detroit is stolen, just borrowed).

OP
OP
crash68

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I hate my 3rd Daughter!

If she was thinking about the situation, she would be able to borrow the Challenger when she drops off the grandkids along with the minivan.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
They get stolen like crazy in the Detroit area, even in what's usually the safer areas.
I know two people personally that have had Challengers "borrowed" (nothing in Detroit is stolen, just borrowed).
Up here they get stolen to,but not like they do south of the border,the a$$holes will steal the cats on a daily basis though.That's why i don't have cats on anything i own,good chance they wouldn't stay in place anyways,lol

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Oooooh,
Just called Insuance gal up.
Challenger R/T Scat Pack would be $12 more, per month
HellCat would be $25.
Wonder how well they'd do, launching and recovering a 20ft Lund, at the boat ramp?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Oooooh,
Just called Insuance gal up.
Challenger R/T Scat Pack would be $12 more, per month
HellCat would be $25.
Wonder how well they'd do, launching and recovering a 20ft Lund, at the boat ramp?
There's video's floating around of guys using them to tow boats / small trailers and a couple outfits build bolt on hitches for the Challengers and Chargers. How well they do on a boat ramp i don't know,as i've never had either of the wifes Challengers on a boat ramp,but in the old days people used to use Station Wagons to tow everything,and pull boats up launching ramps,so i can't see there being much differance with using a new car lol

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
There's video's floating around of guys using them to tow boats / small trailers and a couple outfits build bolt on hitches for the Challengers and Chargers. How well they do on a boat ramp i don't know,as i've never had either of the wifes Challengers on a boat ramp,but in the old days people used to use Station Wagons to tow everything,and pull boats up launching ramps,so i can't see there being much differance with using a new car lol
You are an Evil Basstard.

I don;t need the help.

Thanks for reminding me to tell the boy.
Maybe I an get him to buy it, instead.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Insane dealer markup (again) and my problem here if they decide to go with E85 is the distinct lack of stations that have it in this area.