God help me sickness is starting...mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perferd

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I literally dont even have my truck yet but I have already placed my first order through Nick lol.

Muffler delete, black 5" tips, and black catch can.

Going to be nice picking up my truck getting it oil sprayed and installing these mods from day 1.

Next will probably be 5100s but if I do well with things I might go straight to a full lift.

dhiller123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I literally dont even have my truck yet but I have already placed my first order through Nick lol.

Going to be nice picking up my truck getting it oil sprayed and installing these mods from day 1.

Next will probably be 5100s but if I do well with things I might go straight to a full lift.
Mine has the muffler delete and I love it! It definitely commands attention with the exhaust.

Diller
'14 Outdoorsman CC

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd like to make one quick recommendation-----NEVER EVER let the dealer detail your truck before you pick it up. Chances are they will mar and scratch the hell out of the paint. They have neither the knowledge nor equipment to do a decent job and the employees working in the car wash bays surely don't have the training to do the job properly. If you have any questions about detailing properly you can check out the "Detailing Section" on this forum.
Jay

OP
OP
P

Perferd

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'd like to make one quick recommendation-----NEVER EVER let the dealer detail your truck before you pick it up. Chances are they will mar and scratch the hell out of the paint. They have neither the knowledge nor equipment to do a decent job and the employees working in the car wash bays surely don't have the training to do the job properly. If you have any questions about detailing properly you can check out the "Detailing Section" on this forum.
Jay

Thx. I already have it setup for my detailer to give me a "paint enhancement" with a 1 year ceramic infused wax put on. I will maintain it for a year until I save up for a 5-7 year ceramic coating after a full paint correction. My detailer didn't want to really go heavy on the clear coat until I can do the ceramic with full correction. That's why I'm just getting the paint enhancement.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Jay
That’s harsh advice. For example, we employ the largest Baltimore area detailing company to prep our cars. My staff certainly has both the training and the equipment. Your advice of “never ever” should have exceptions.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you employ an outside detail company to prep your cars instead of it being done by your own employees that kinda makes my point. I am sure there are some exceptions however in my experience you can count them on less than one hand--
Jay

ScLeCo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supercharged 426

You sound like me. I had already spent 4k in mods before I had even gotten the truck.
If you want to know what the end stage of the disease looks like, let me know and I'll tell you all about stroker motors, built transmissions, and superchargers.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
FYI you will need to get a part time job to support your habit :O

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
If you employ an outside detail company to prep your cars instead of it being done by your own employees that kinda makes my point. I am sure there are some exceptions however in my experience you can count them on less than one hand--
Jay
It doesn’t tho, because if you get a car from any of the dealers I work for (which is a very large auto group), you’d be getting your car prepped by the dealer, who is more than capable of handling it. More so a point to avoid absolutes when casting judgement.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It was just advice to a member based on my experience. As anything on the computer, I'm sure people take whatever they read with a grain of salt. If your particular dealership does professional level detailing, my hats off to you and in IMHO you are truly the exception and not the rule.
Jay