Going from 4” to 6” Superlift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blstrick55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I picked up my 2010 Ram 4wd a couple of years back and it has the 4” Superlift kit on it. I want to go to a 6” lift.I have Bilstein 5100s already installed on the rear and have them ordered but not installed on the front.

I believe I also need taller springs for the back. Is there anything else I need? Are there different options for the lift springs or should I got with Superlift?

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I picked up my 2010 Ram 4wd a couple of years back and it has the 4” Superlift kit on it. I want to go to a 6” lift.I have Bilstein 5100s already installed on the rear and have them ordered but not installed on the front.

I believe I also need taller springs for the back. Is there anything else I need? Are there different options for the lift springs or should I got with Superlift?
Reach out to @Nick@GotExhaust he will be able to set you up with a rear box kit. You’ll need springs and relocation Brackets

OP
OP
Blstrick55

Blstrick55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bumping this to see if anyone has converted their lift kit or has info on what spring options there are.