Good all-weather tires for the Classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
here is dfw we've only gotten snow like twice in the last couple of years. i've got the bfg k02s and love them. they did just fine in the snow we got, i know they have the 3 mountain peaks on the sidewall which is supposed to be good for snow regions also.
I flew into DFW last Feb when yall got the storms. One of the first flights back in after they reopened. Had to drive to Waxahachie that night. I can confidently say I was the only person on the road that night that had ever driven in the snow . And yes, I rented a 4wd BigHorn.

Juice17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I use at the moment general extra load. I also pull a camper. The nexen that came on truck barely went 20,000. The generals are still doing well at 18,000

BIG_KAHUNA

Reaction score
I just got G/Y wrangler ultra terrain from discount tire and its not bad very little noise but thy look aggressive.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I agree on the Pirelli's! Had a set of Pirelli Scorpion ATR's I took off recently. If ya don't have a lot of snow, they're a great tire. Wear like iron. Handle great. Quiet, Good in rain, Deep, rim-protecting bead. I would have bought another set but I needed something a bit more aggressive to churn through deep snow that generally blows in our driveway. They have an A/T tire as well which IS a bit more agressive which may work for the OP. They weren't available in the size I needed or I would have went with them.

The Cooper AT3's seem to be a softer tread compound ...those would be good for the OP too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio