Good Local Garages ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hookie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
What do you guys think about putting together a list of your local garages that are knowledgeable about Ram Pickups??? It might help those of us that aren't capable of doing the work ourselves and can't afford going to the dealer all the time.

tourrider

Grumpy
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7
If I ever find one I trust, I'll add it to the list.

Black W900

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have a great one.....But he has requested that I do not mention him on the forums because he has more business than he can handle.
There are some very good indy shops out there.
There are some great dealership shops around as well.

OP
OP
Hookie

Hookie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
How much should i expect to be charged to get my 5.0 radio to an 8.4 radio With NAV

Coramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’d like to find a trustworthy mechanic to establish a relationship with in the Lago Vista, Cedar Park, North Austin, Tx area. I bought my first truck in July of this year and purchased the lifetime warranty on the last day it was available. However, I don’t like the prospect of paying ridiculous dealer charges for regular maintenance when it’s needed. If anyone has a local guy in this area that they trust, I’d love to know.

OP
OP
Hookie

Hookie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I’d like to find a trustworthy mechanic to establish a relationship with in the Lago Vista, Cedar Park, North Austin, Tx area. I bought my first truck in July of this year and purchased the lifetime warranty on the last day it was available. However, I don’t like the prospect of paying ridiculous dealer charges for regular maintenance when it’s needed. If anyone has a local guy in this area that they trust, I’d love to know.

That's exactly what I want. I’d like to find a trustworthy mechanic in Eastern KY and establish a good relationship with them. I can't do much by myself any more. I was forced to retire, Disability Retirement. I lost my left hand 24 years ago. Went back to school and had a great job ever since, A few years ago I had to go to the dr because my back and neck were giving me trouble. To make the story a little shorter, Dr would release me to return to work again. I can still mess around some but. It time for me to ask for help from my friends and family.

renfrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
(TSP) True street performance on Long Island
Jimmy and AJ are straight up in my book. They do everything from basic oil change to over the top Texas mile builds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk