Good seat cover for 40/20/40 Big Horn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramisgood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have a 2022 Big Horn with the front bench seat. Does anyone have recommendations for a quality cover that works with the center armrest being protected? I've looked at numerous pictures but as far as I can tell, they all have the 3 cup holder center section and mine is totally different. Contacted Clazzio but received a vague "can't make them to fit all" answer.

miketx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure why no one has answered your question....but yeah, Clazzio's center section is made for the cup holder style. But many Rams (mine included) don't have that. Just skip installing that piece....the center section doesn't need seat cover protection anyway.

ibike

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought this one off Amazon. Had to buy the back seat from their website. I like the material and it’s held up really good in my previous Jeep. I’m a mechanic so grease and dirt is usually on my clothes. It fits just okay but like I said I like the toughness of the endura fabric.
Durafit Seat Covers D1334 C8 for Trucks | Truck Seat Covers in Gray Waterproof Endura for 2013-2019 and 2020-2021 Classic Dodge Ram | Front 40/20/40 Split Bench with Opening Center Console https://a.co/d/0mo8EVC

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
I have been very pleased with Covercraft Polycotton covers. I have been using them for over 10 years in my trucks. https://covercraft.com

Nickv

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Etorque
Just installed front covers for my 23 BH front bench. Purchased the Caltrend covers through Real Truck on sale. They have different materials. Reasonable. Comes with cover for center seat/arm rest.