GoRhino Sport Bar 2.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MCas86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Recently Installed the Go Rhino 2.0 Sport Bar. I love it. The tonneau I have is an Access LiteRider Tonneau Cover (Roll up). It's a little tedious when i get to the bar but nothing too annoying.
Had a bit of a hard time getting the mounting flush, think I just need to maybe tighten it down some more. Still need to install my KCs but I'll get there.

Also updated from chrome step bars to black since the last time I posted.

GoRhino has some good customer support too. They sent 2 driver side tubes instead of 1 of each side -- and immediately sent out a passenger side tube at no charge once they were informed (just needed to send pictures)

Attachments

• lightbar_unfinished1.jpg
    lightbar_unfinished1.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 57
  • lightbar_unfinished2.jpg
    lightbar_unfinished2.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 57
  • lightbar_unfinished3.jpg
    lightbar_unfinished3.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 56
  • lightbar_unfinished4.jpg
    lightbar_unfinished4.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 59

Phirebeard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great! I'm also a fan of that bar. A guy near me has one on his black 4G Rebel. I'm jealous lol

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
Recently Installed the Go Rhino 2.0 Sport Bar. I love it. The tonneau I have is an Access LiteRider Tonneau Cover (Roll up). It's a little tedious when i get to the bar but nothing too annoying.
Had a bit of a hard time getting the mounting flush, think I just need to maybe tighten it down some more. Still need to install my KCs but I'll get there.

Also updated from chrome step bars to black since the last time I posted.

GoRhino has some good customer support too. They sent 2 driver side tubes instead of 1 of each side -- and immediately sent out a passenger side tube at no charge once they were informed (just needed to send pictures)
Hi, do you have images from the near, how it fixed to the body? I have the "Under Cover Flex", - if the GoRhino would fit too? Is the 3rd brakelight still exposed? Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0682.JPG
    DSC_0682.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0683.JPG
    DSC_0683.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0680.JPG
    DSC_0680.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 11
OP
OP
MCas86

MCas86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
3rd Brakelight is supposed to be exposed (as thats what they advertise) but mines pretty blocked.
But to mount it, you have to drill 3 holes and they give you hardware for 2 options. I just went with nut and bolt, I don't know how to explain the other one. I guess I'd say it's a piece that you put in the hole and it's a "built in" nut. So you don't have to have a bunch of ratchet extensions and lay on the ground to bolt it on. Definitely a 2 person job though

Attachments

• Rollbar_back.jpg
    Rollbar_back.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Rollbar_gap.jpg
    Rollbar_gap.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 22
  • RollBarBolt.jpg
    RollBarBolt.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 24
  • ThirdBrakeLight.jpg
    ThirdBrakeLight.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 24

Ramo70

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
3rd Brakelight is supposed to be exposed (as thats what they advertise) but mines pretty blocked.
But to mount it, you have to drill 3 holes and they give you hardware for 2 options. I just went with nut and bolt, I don't know how to explain the other one. I guess I'd say it's a piece that you put in the hole and it's a "built in" nut. So you don't have to have a bunch of ratchet extensions and lay on the ground to bolt it on. Definitely a 2 person job though
Looks good, looking to get the same on my end.

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks great butI want a flat top surface so my 3 rd brake light can be seen. Yours blocks it right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock