Got Exhaust new site in the works, get your RAM featured

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
NEW website coming soon!

Want to become internet famous? LOL

We are working on a new site which is long over due for us. We are also combining our 2 company sites, GotExhaust.com and FreedomMotorsports.us into one. We are planning on listing more products and having more active features. The site is NOT launched yet and is still very much in its beginning stages with lots of work left. We plan to launch it sometime next month

upload_2021-4-29_19-25-14.png

That being said I plan to use some customer photos for any products possible. I already have some but we would like to have more. Anyone that would like to have their RAM featured on our site showcasing the product(s) you got from us please post pic(s) in this thread of the product on your RAM and please list the part(s) you are posting the pic of. It can be anything like bed covers, lifts, coil overs, shocks, lighting, brakes, side steps, bumpers, etc....heck even a pic of Red Line oil in front of your RAM or engine bay!

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Should I grab all my Bilstein, Matrac, LoMax, Pedal Commander, ARH, Zone, Core 4x4 and Carven stickers, slap em on the back window and snap a pic? haha!

I just realized you are really good at helping me spend money!

Super cool! Can't wait to see the new site.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Should I grab all my Bilstein, Matrac, LoMax, Pedal Commander, ARH, Zone, Core 4x4 and Carven stickers, slap em on the back window and snap a pic? haha!

I just realized you are really good at helping me spend money!

Super cool! Can't wait to see the new site.

HAHA, whatever you want to submit! Any and all pics are welcome!

You definitely have a truck that is a good example of what we have to offer!!

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HAHA, whatever you want to submit! Any and all pics are welcome!

You definitely have a truck that is a good example of what we have to offer!!
Do you guys have Gotexhaust.com stickers? I'd love to put one on my truck and snap a few pics.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you guys have Gotexhaust.com stickers? I'd love to put one on my truck and snap a few pics.

I'll take a look tomorrow and see if we have any left. If we do I will for sure send you some.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s

the_goodguy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks my friend really appreciate the compliment .....

I know I know lol ..I will soon get some other stuff to show off that you can see form the outside lol ...
Nick@GotExhaust what about the core 4x4 control arms I'm about to order from you ? Will they be worthy ? Just don't tell @CAG CheechDogg lol

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
If you want some pics or vids of the Solo MR400 you sold me on the Longhorn let me know. Also, do you carry S&B CAI for the HD's?