Got the 3 inch body lift installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BellevilleRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HemI 5.7
Out of curiosity, did your kits include any hardware or brackets etc for raising the front bumper after the body lift? Unfortunately, my front bumper is now only held onto the stock posts with 2 bolts per side instead of four.

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Out of curiosity, did your kits include any hardware or brackets etc for raising the front bumper after the body lift? Unfortunately, my front bumper is now only held onto the stock posts with 2 bolts per side instead of four.
I cant speak on the 3” lift, but my Zone 1.5” came with front and rear bumper relo brackets.

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4" lift 1.5" body lift 37s

The best part of a body lift is how everything is super easy to work on now.

Good Job !

View attachment 510103
Right on!
I was all under my truck today exchanging my brake fluid and bleeding the calipers today. I know I can get to my exhaust manifold bolts much easier/better angles now!

atreides

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My Performance Accessories/Daystar 3” body lift came with front and rear relocation brackets.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yup the kits come with the brackets. I just made a new plate out of 1/4 and welded it :headbang:

If its a Daily driver you'll be fine. I just beat the **** out of my truck so the extra strength is needed.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn